There is a plethora of Teen Patti games on the internet. We at Gamentio have taken utmost care in creating the best possible version of Teen Patti for our users. Following are some important Teen Patti rules to keep in mind while playing it on Gamentio :-
- ''D'' denotes Dealer and ''B'' denotes the person posting the Blind. These are compulsory bets that form the Boot or Ante
- The Dealer button shifts clockwise around the table with every new hand played.
- Players playing Blind can either post a Blind bet equal to the table stakes (min.), or, double of that (max.)
- Players playing Seen can either place a Chaal equal to:-
- 2x the value of a previous Blind Bet; b.) the value of a previous Chaal (min.),
- 4x the value of a previous Blind Bet; b) 2x the value of a previous Chaal (max.)
- If a player enters a room where a hand is already in progress, he/she will be asked to wait till that hand is completed and will automatically be made part of the next hand.
- Turn moves clockwise around a table in every hand.
- Each player gets 15 seconds to make a move shown by way of a countdown timer.
- If a player fails to make a move in the specified amount of time, it means he/she is inactive. Hence, it's considered that the player wants to Pack and leave the game and they are automatically removed from the game.
- In Gamentio Teen Patti a player who has Seen their cards can ask a player playing Blind for a Show by, contributing the requisite amount to the Pot.
- The maximum number of Blinds a player can play in a hand is Four. After that the player will have to either play Seen or Pack.
- Rake at the rate of 4% will be charged on every hand played.
- Value of cards in ascending order: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K A
The hierarchy of winning hands in Teen Patti is as follows -:
Three of a Kind