There is a plethora of Teen Patti games on the internet. We at Gamentio have taken utmost care in creating the best possible version of Teen Patti for our users. Following are some important Teen Patti rules to keep in mind while playing it on Gamentio :-
- ''D'' denotes Dealer and ''B'' denotes the person posting the Blind
- The Dealer button shifts clockwise around the table with every new hand played.
- If a player enters a room where a hand is already in progress, he/she will be asked to wait till that hand is completed and will automatically be made part of the next hand.
- Turn moves clockwise around a table in every hand.
- Each player gets 15 seconds to make a move shown by way of a countdown timer.
- If a player fails to make a move in the specified amount of time, it means he/she is inactive. Hence, it's considered that the player wants to Pack and leave the game.
- In Gamentio Teen Patti a player who has Seen their cards can ask a player playing Blind for a Show by, contributing the requisite amount to the Pot.
- There is no limit on the number of turns that can be played in a hand. Therefore, players can raise bets as many times they like.
- Value of cards in ascending order: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K A
The hierarchy of winning hands in Teen Patti is as follows -:
Three of a Kind